Lions' defensive line is still a project
This is the first of an occasional series taking a position-by-position look at the Lions as they head into the draft.- General manager Martin Mayhew stopped taking questions during a news luncheon last month during the NFL league meetings and asked one of his own."Do you know what position we drafted more than any other position in the last four drafts?" he said, then immediately answered the question.
"Lineman, lineman, lineman (Ndamukong Suh, Nick Fairley, Riley Reiff)," he said. "When you talk about what people are projecting, what people think we are going to... read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches