List: Access to cancer centers under health law
Some of the nation's top cancer care centers are concerned about access for patients who purchase policies through the new health insurance markets, also called exchanges.
The Associated Press asked 23 institutions that are part of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network whether they were included in the networks of insurance companies operating on their state's exchange. Here are the responses they provided:
—Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center, Omaha, Neb.
In-network with three of four exchange insurers, but one of them includes Buffett only on some plans. A fourth... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt