Little Bites: Local restaurant news
By Melissa McCart / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Changes at Fukuda
Restaurateur Hoon Kim continues to make big changes at his little Bloomfield restaurant, Fukuda. He has hired Matt Huggins, former sous chef at Spoon and most recently at Marty's Market, to join his culinary team as head kitchen chef this week, which will allow executive chef Matt Kemp to renew his focus on sushi, he said.
Mr. Kim is also in the process of a build-out of a back patio, which he plans to complete within two months.
Mr. Kim recently rolled out the Fukuda food truck and launched the weekend bento box brunch earlier... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings