Little Bites: Local restaurant news
By Melissa McCart / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Changes at Fukuda
Restaurateur Hoon Kim continues to make big changes at his little Bloomfield restaurant, Fukuda. He has hired Matt Huggins, former sous chef at Spoon and most recently at Marty's Market, to join his culinary team as head kitchen chef this week, which will allow executive chef Matt Kemp to renew his focus on sushi, he said.
Mr. Kim is also in the process of a build-out of a back patio, which he plans to complete within two months.
Mr. Kim recently rolled out the Fukuda food truck and launched the weekend bento box brunch earlier... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco