Look: Semitruck load dangles off I-10 embankment near Avondale
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Go inside the Phoenix Fire Department 911 call center to learn about what's going on when you call 911 in the Phoenix metro area. Hannah Gaber/azcentral.com
The sight of a semitruck partially hanging off the side of an embankment on Interstate 10 was slowing traffic near 99th Avenue in Avondale on Monday morning.
It was not immediately clear how the semitruck got stuck.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety was working to pull the semi-truck off the ledge.
Check back with azcentral for updates.
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House