Looking good, doing good
Boston is blessed to have many talented designers — especially ones who support the community. David Josef, Denise Hajjar, I Am Kreyol, BlancoMaj and others are collabing with the Rev. Liz Walker’s Roxbury Presbyterian Church for the Faith in Fashion fundraiser on Oct. 19 at the American Legion Nonantum Post 440 in Newton. Proceeds will benefit the church and a key ministry of RPC’s Social Impact Center, the Cory Johnson Program for Post-Traumatic Healing. For tickets, $75, go to roxburypresbyterianchurch.org or call 617-445-2116.
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls