Looking good, doing good
Boston is blessed to have many talented designers — especially ones who support the community. David Josef, Denise Hajjar, I Am Kreyol, BlancoMaj and others are collabing with the Rev. Liz Walker’s Roxbury Presbyterian Church for the Faith in Fashion fundraiser on Oct. 19 at the American Legion Nonantum Post 440 in Newton. Proceeds will benefit the church and a key ministry of RPC’s Social Impact Center, the Cory Johnson Program for Post-Traumatic Healing. For tickets, $75, go to roxburypresbyterianchurch.org or call 617-445-2116.
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded