Looking good, doing good
Boston is blessed to have many talented designers — especially ones who support the community. David Josef, Denise Hajjar, I Am Kreyol, BlancoMaj and others are collabing with the Rev. Liz Walker’s Roxbury Presbyterian Church for the Faith in Fashion fundraiser on Oct. 19 at the American Legion Nonantum Post 440 in Newton. Proceeds will benefit the church and a key ministry of RPC’s Social Impact Center, the Cory Johnson Program for Post-Traumatic Healing. For tickets, $75, go to roxburypresbyterianchurch.org or call 617-445-2116.
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe