Looking good, doing good
Boston is blessed to have many talented designers — especially ones who support the community. David Josef, Denise Hajjar, I Am Kreyol, BlancoMaj and others are collabing with the Rev. Liz Walker’s Roxbury Presbyterian Church for the Faith in Fashion fundraiser on Oct. 19 at the American Legion Nonantum Post 440 in Newton. Proceeds will benefit the church and a key ministry of RPC’s Social Impact Center, the Cory Johnson Program for Post-Traumatic Healing. For tickets, $75, go to roxburypresbyterianchurch.org or call 617-445-2116.
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace