Los Angeles Angels set to unveil two-way star Shohei Ohtani, the 'Babe Ruth of Japan'
CLOSE SI's Ben Reiter says Shohei Ohtani can account for enough wins to make the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim a true contender.
The “Babe Ruth of Japan” is here.
Later today, the Los Angeles Angels will introduce their new two-way star, Shohei Ohtani, during a news conference in Tempe that is expected to draw more than 100 journalists from around the world.
That's because Ohtani is set to try something that hasn't been done with any real regularity in almost 100 years - be a starting pitcher and a regular hitter in the major leagues. The 23-year-old starred as a right-handed ace and a... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...