Los Angeles jury selection in Jackson case resumes
LOS ANGELES -- The pool of potential Los Angeles jurors to hear a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Michael Jackson's mother has grown to 35.
The group has been given a 24-page questionnaire assessing their knowledge and opinions on Jackson, his family and concert giant AEG Live.
Katherine Jackson is suing AEG claiming the company failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter for her son's June 2009 death.
More than 180 potential jurors have been screened, but less than three dozen have enough time to serve on the trial, which may last three months.
Jury... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco