Los Angeles jury selection in Jackson case resumes
LOS ANGELES -- The pool of potential Los Angeles jurors to hear a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Michael Jackson's mother has grown to 35.
The group has been given a 24-page questionnaire assessing their knowledge and opinions on Jackson, his family and concert giant AEG Live.
Katherine Jackson is suing AEG claiming the company failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter for her son's June 2009 death.
More than 180 potential jurors have been screened, but less than three dozen have enough time to serve on the trial, which may last three months.
Jury... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...