Louisville basketball falls in overtime at Miami
CLOSE After ESPN analyst Dan Dakich said earlier Louisville lost its NCAA infractions appeal, Louisville AD Vince Tyra expressed concern about "misinformation" in media.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - No. 24 Miami held off Louisville, 78-75, in a back-and-forth overtime affair Wednesday night at the Watsco Center.
Lonnie Walker led all scorers with 25 points, and his block on Louisville's Ryan McMahon with three seconds left sealed the win for the Hurricanes.
The loss snapped Louisville's four-game winning streak. Miami (15-4, 4-3 ACC) has won back-to-back games.
Louisville (15-5, 5-2)... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...