Loyal Eagles, Patriots fans pack Phoenix-area bars to cheer on teams
Phoenix-based Patriots and Eagles fans who couldn't make it to the Super Bowl on Sunday did the next best thing: squeezed into bars packed with other die-hards to cheer on their teams.
The Eagles West fan club overtook Rockbar in Scottsdale, while the New England Patriots Fan Club of Arizona flocked to Toso's in Phoenix.
Some fans showed up more than six hours before kickoff, wearing their best team gear.
On a table outside Toso's, even the cupcakes wore tiny Patriots helmets.
'The ones who bring the heart here'Any Eagles fan who wasn't at Rockbar on Sunday had gone to the wrong place,... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'