Luke AFB warns: Be mindful of what you share on fitness apps
CLOSE U.S. soldiers may have inadvertently mapped remote military bases including in sensitive locations such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, through publicly sharing their jogging routes with a GPS tracking app.
As U.S. military leaders debate a response to how a fitness app shares user activities online, it remains unclear how the issue will affect Luke Air Force Base.
Strava is a fitness app that tracks activities from bicycling to running and maps them out in a shareable platform online. Strava's global heat map shows where a lot of activity is taking place. The app is available on... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...