Luke Air Force Base 'sound of freedom' specialty license plates now available
Drivers now have another option to advertise their support for Luke Air Force Base.
The Arizona Department of Transportation recently announced a specialty license plate depicting an F-35 Joint Striker Jet soaring through the clouds with the message "The Sound of Freedom" etched on the bottom.
The specialty plate will cost $25, with $17 going toward the Fighter Country Foundation, a non-profit that supports Luke airmen and women and their families. The plates are available at ServiceArizona.
The F-35 Joint Striker Jets have called the far west Glendale base home since 2014. The... read more
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...