Lundqvist sets wins mark as Rangers top Senators
OTTAWA, Ontario -- Henrik Lundqvist made 35 saves to become the Rangers' winningest goalie and New York used a four-goal second period to cruise past the Ottawa Senators 8-4 on Tuesday night.
Derick Brassard, Benoit Pouliot, John Moore and Ryan McDonagh all scored in the second, with the final three coming less than four minutes apart late in the period. Brassard and Rick Nash each finished with two goals.
Lundqvist, who made 16 of his saves in the second period, has 302 victories — one more than Mike Richter. He is also one shutout shy of 50 for his career.
Mike Hoffman, Mika... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case