Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
Putting greens, guest casitas and a 600-bottle wine cellar are among the luxurious features in this week's priciest home sales in metro Phoenix.
$3,500,000Chris Young, former outfielder for the Arizona Diamondbacks, paid cash for this new mansion in Paradise Valley's Grosse Pointe Highlands community. The 7,350-square-foot custom home has five bedrooms and five bathrooms and features maximum privacy with beautiful mountain views. The house comes with a library with built-in bookcase, a Smart Home system, three fireplaces and a chef's kitchen that opens up to the great room. The kitchen... read more
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki
- 00:45 What did Trump and Putin talk about? Only they know