Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
Putting greens, guest casitas and a 600-bottle wine cellar are among the luxurious features in this week's priciest home sales in metro Phoenix.
$3,500,000Chris Young, former outfielder for the Arizona Diamondbacks, paid cash for this new mansion in Paradise Valley's Grosse Pointe Highlands community. The 7,350-square-foot custom home has five bedrooms and five bathrooms and features maximum privacy with beautiful mountain views. The house comes with a library with built-in bookcase, a Smart Home system, three fireplaces and a chef's kitchen that opens up to the great room. The kitchen... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown