Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
Putting greens, guest casitas and a 600-bottle wine cellar are among the luxurious features in this week's priciest home sales in metro Phoenix.
$3,500,000Chris Young, former outfielder for the Arizona Diamondbacks, paid cash for this new mansion in Paradise Valley's Grosse Pointe Highlands community. The 7,350-square-foot custom home has five bedrooms and five bathrooms and features maximum privacy with beautiful mountain views. The house comes with a library with built-in bookcase, a Smart Home system, three fireplaces and a chef's kitchen that opens up to the great room. The kitchen... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe