Luxury homes: $1.9M PV home is accessible by private bridge
Putting greens, private bridges and wine rooms are among the luxurious features in this week's most expensive home sales in metro Phoenix.
$5,950,000Michael Casey and his wife, Linda, paid cash through their trust for this Mediterranean-style estate in Paradise Valley's Mummy Mountain Park. The 11,097-square-foot mansion has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The house is gated and features multiple fireplaces and several outdoor dining patios. The master suite includes his/her baths, his/her closets, a wet room and outdoor spa. The house also features a wood-paneled library/office, wine... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...