Luxury homes: $3.8M Paradise Valley mansion has its own exercise room
Putting greens, outdoor kitchens and guest casitas are among the luxurious features in this week's most expensive home sales in metro Phoenix.
$3,825,000Carol Keogh, president and CEO of ESI Ergonomic Solutions, and her husband John, co-owner of ESI, paid cash for this Tuscan-style mansion in Paradise Valley's Tilyou Ranchitos community. The 5,975-square-foot house has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It sits behind electronic gates, with a circular driveway flanked by manicured lawns and palm trees. The home has arched windows, mahogany doors, Brazilian cherrywood floors and cabinetry,... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...