Luxury homes: Former Kellogg CEO buys $1.6M house in Carefree
Horse barns, putting greens and guest houses are among the luxurious features in this week's most expensive home sales in metro Phoenix.
$4,395,000Ronald Morgan and his wife, Donna, purchased this home in Scottsdale's gated Whisper Rock Estates. The 4,744-square-foot Spanish/Mediterranean-style home has four bedrooms and 4½ bathrooms. The master retreat has its own fireplace, courtyard and separate office. The home also has a guest suite with a balcony, fireplace, private access and panoramic mountain views. The backyard has covered outdoor dining, a pool and spa, fireplaces and a putting... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...