M&M's promises new flavors, textures as brand turns 75
The M&M’s candy turned 75 on Thursday. They let USA TODAY take a peak inside their plant in Hackettstown, N.J., which creates half of all the M&M’s sold in the United States.
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Changes are in store for the millions of colorful, bite-size chocolates that come pouring off conveyor belts at a factory here every day.
M&M's have been one of America's most recognizable candies for decades, but as the brand turns 75 Thursday, it's rolling out a strategy aimed at keeping the chocolates relevant for a new generation of snackers.
Some will be obvious, like new colors,... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it