Madison County shooting suspect detained after police chase on U.S. 231
A Madison County man is facing up to 40 years in prison after allegedly shooting a person who was inside a vehicle Huntsville this afternoon.
James Hoyt Langford, 32, of Gurley, is charged with first-degree assault and sho
oting into an occupied vehicle, both Class B felonies, according to the Sheriff's Office.
Langford was taken into custody around 2:30 p.m. after a brief police chase on U.S. 231 North with Madison County deputies, Sheriff Blake Dorning said in a statement.
Investigators learned about the shooting around 1 p.m. when the victim, who sustained injuries that were not... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...