Madison County shooting suspect detained after police chase on U.S. 231
A Madison County man is facing up to 40 years in prison after allegedly shooting a person who was inside a vehicle Huntsville this afternoon.
James Hoyt Langford, 32, of Gurley, is charged with first-degree assault and sho
oting into an occupied vehicle, both Class B felonies, according to the Sheriff's Office.
Langford was taken into custody around 2:30 p.m. after a brief police chase on U.S. 231 North with Madison County deputies, Sheriff Blake Dorning said in a statement.
Investigators learned about the shooting around 1 p.m. when the victim, who sustained injuries that were not... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates