Madison man killed after crashing into tree
A single-vehicle crash in Madison County has left a man dead on Tuesday.
Alabama State Troopers report the wreck was on Butler Road about 12 miles north of Huntsville. A 2008 Ford Ranger left the road and struck a tree at about 4:10 p.m.
The driver was transported to Huntsville Hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Troopers identified him as Benjamin Ellis Land, 25, of Madison.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating.
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes