Magic Johnson says he supports gay son EJ 'a million percent': 'This is really wonderful for him'
Sports legend and AIDS activist Magic Johnson is being heralded by many for supporting his 20-year-old son, EJ, who is openly gay.
The iconic basketball star, 53, gave a lengthy interview to TMZ.com detailing the conversation he had with his son at "a young age" about being gay and the struggles EJ has faced since.
"We've known for a long time that my son EJ was gay," Johnson explained. "We finally had to sit down and talk about it. I told him, 'Look, I'm gonna love you regardless. Just let me know. Are you, or aren't you?' And finally he said, 'Yes, I am.'"... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches