Magic reality: Change losing mentality
"If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out." - Hall of Fame third baseman George Brett
With apologies to grandmothers everywhere, the Orlando Magic have had to pucker up far too much the last three seasons.
They've lost 178 times in 246 tries - and in all ways imaginable.
They've lost a game by 39 points. They've lost one with eight-tenths of a second on the clock.
They've lost in double overtime and triple overtime.
The Magic have had a 12-game losing streak and three 10-game losing streaks.
There has been so much losing that... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt