Magic reality: Change losing mentality
"If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out." - Hall of Fame third baseman George Brett
With apologies to grandmothers everywhere, the Orlando Magic have had to pucker up far too much the last three seasons.
They've lost 178 times in 246 tries - and in all ways imaginable.
They've lost a game by 39 points. They've lost one with eight-tenths of a second on the clock.
They've lost in double overtime and triple overtime.
The Magic have had a 12-game losing streak and three 10-game losing streaks.
There has been so much losing that... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein