Magic rookie Mario Hezonja knows the NBA will be an adjustment
The path Mario Hezonja took to the first training-camp practice of his NBA career differs from the path traditionally taken by rookies.
While most rookies play at least one year of college basketball before they jump to the pros, the 20-year-old Magic draft pick has been a pro player for years, most recently for storied European club FC Barcelona.
No wonder, then, that Hezonja said he felt no butterflies when the Magic held their first practice of the 2015-16 season on Saturday morning.
But while he didn't feel any nerves, he knows he has to make significant adjustments.
Simply put: The NBA... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...