Magic rookie Mario Hezonja knows the NBA will be an adjustment
The path Mario Hezonja took to the first training-camp practice of his NBA career differs from the path traditionally taken by rookies.
While most rookies play at least one year of college basketball before they jump to the pros, the 20-year-old Magic draft pick has been a pro player for years, most recently for storied European club FC Barcelona.
No wonder, then, that Hezonja said he felt no butterflies when the Magic held their first practice of the 2015-16 season on Saturday morning.
But while he didn't feel any nerves, he knows he has to make significant adjustments.
Simply put: The NBA... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House