Man, 37, dies 2 weeks after Jefferson County crash
A Warrior man injured in a traffic crash earlier this month has now died.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 37-year-old Adrian Pierre Brown. The crash happened at 6:50 a.m. on Oct. 4, said Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates.
Brown was traveling westbound on Bradford Trafford Road in his 1993 Ford Ranger pickup truck when he lost control of the vehicle. The pickup truck flipped, and Brown was ejected.
He was taken to UAB Hospital where he remained until he was pronounced dead at 6:47 p.m. Tuesday.
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes