Man, 37, dies 2 weeks after Jefferson County crash
A Warrior man injured in a traffic crash earlier this month has now died.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 37-year-old Adrian Pierre Brown. The crash happened at 6:50 a.m. on Oct. 4, said Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates.
Brown was traveling westbound on Bradford Trafford Road in his 1993 Ford Ranger pickup truck when he lost control of the vehicle. The pickup truck flipped, and Brown was ejected.
He was taken to UAB Hospital where he remained until he was pronounced dead at 6:47 p.m. Tuesday.
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler