Man, 37, dies 2 weeks after Jefferson County crash
A Warrior man injured in a traffic crash earlier this month has now died.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 37-year-old Adrian Pierre Brown. The crash happened at 6:50 a.m. on Oct. 4, said Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates.
Brown was traveling westbound on Bradford Trafford Road in his 1993 Ford Ranger pickup truck when he lost control of the vehicle. The pickup truck flipped, and Brown was ejected.
He was taken to UAB Hospital where he remained until he was pronounced dead at 6:47 p.m. Tuesday.
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions