Man arrested after making online threat against Phoenix high school, police say
Police say a man was located and arrested after he made an online threat to South Pointe High School in Phoenix.
A screenshot of the post warning people was circulating on Facebook early Monday.
According to the school, it would continue operating as usual with extra police presence on campus Monday.
It was the latest in a slew of online threats against Valley schools since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Fla., on Feb. 14.
SEE ALSO: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun to school
The last online threat reported in the Valley was against San Tan... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...