Man arrested after making online threat against Phoenix high school, police say
Police say a man was located and arrested after he made an online threat to South Pointe High School in Phoenix.
A screenshot of the post warning people was circulating on Facebook early Monday.
According to the school, it would continue operating as usual with extra police presence on campus Monday.
It was the latest in a slew of online threats against Valley schools since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Fla., on Feb. 14.
SEE ALSO: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun to school
The last online threat reported in the Valley was against San Tan... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates