Man arrested in Colts' Edwin Jackson's death has been charged in federal court
The alleged drunken driver in a crash that killed an Indianapolis Colts player and another man has been charged in federal court with illegal re-entry of a previously deported alien.
The man, Manuel Orrego-Savala of Guatemala, has been deported before, according to authorities.
“The defendant in this case allegedly re-entered the country illegally for the second time before he put the public safety of Indianapolis at risk and took the lives of two innocent men early Sunday morning,” U.S. Attorney Josh Minkler said in a statement. “In April, Attorney General Sessions directed all federal... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest