Man arrested in DPS chase self-described actor, 'constitutionalist' who fought conviction
CLOSE A high-speed police chase ended in a violent crash near the Arizona State University Tempe campus on Jan. 24, 2018. Sean Logan/azcentral.com
A 31-year-old man suspected of leading officers on a police chase that crisscrossed Phoenix-area freeways and ended in a head-on crash Wednesday morning has "anti-government views," officials said Wednesday.
Troopers with the Arizona Department of Public Safety took Mitchell Timothy Taebel into custody following the crash that sent one woman to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries near the Arizona State University Tempe... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler