Man caught with Fentanyl-laced pills sentenced to 3 years in prison
CLOSE Fentanyl is way more potent than an equivalent dose of morphine. It's designed that way. Video provided by Newsy
A man who admitted he was trying to sell thousands of pills laced with the powerful opioid Fentanyl has been sentenced to 3 years in prison, the Arizona Attorney General's Office said.
Manuel Pulido-Cebreros was arrested during a drug seizure operation in November conducted by Arizona's High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force, officials said.
He was found carrying approximately 1,000 pills laced with Fentanyl, the Attorney General's Office said in a press release.... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest