Man caught with Fentanyl-laced pills sentenced to 3 years in prison
CLOSE Fentanyl is way more potent than an equivalent dose of morphine. It's designed that way. Video provided by Newsy
A man who admitted he was trying to sell thousands of pills laced with the powerful opioid Fentanyl has been sentenced to 3 years in prison, the Arizona Attorney General's Office said.
Manuel Pulido-Cebreros was arrested during a drug seizure operation in November conducted by Arizona's High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force, officials said.
He was found carrying approximately 1,000 pills laced with Fentanyl, the Attorney General's Office said in a press release.... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez