Man dead in apparent Phoenix homicide
A man was fatally shot Saturday morning in what the Phoenix Police Department is calling a homicide.
Police responded at about 5 a.m. to the 10100 block of West Cordes Road to investigate the death of an adult male, who apparently suffered a fatal gunshot wound inside the home.
Investigators questioned residents throughout the morning Saturday, but additional details were not immediately available.
It was not immediately clear whether anyone has been arrested in the shooting. Police have also not released the name of the victim.
Republic reporter Jason Pohl covers public safety. Follow... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa