Man dead in apparent Phoenix homicide
A man was fatally shot Saturday morning in what the Phoenix Police Department is calling a homicide.
Police responded at about 5 a.m. to the 10100 block of West Cordes Road to investigate the death of an adult male, who apparently suffered a fatal gunshot wound inside the home.
Investigators questioned residents throughout the morning Saturday, but additional details were not immediately available.
It was not immediately clear whether anyone has been arrested in the shooting. Police have also not released the name of the victim.
Republic reporter Jason Pohl covers public safety. Follow... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace