Man dead in apparent Phoenix homicide
A man was fatally shot Saturday morning in what the Phoenix Police Department is calling a homicide.
Police responded at about 5 a.m. to the 10100 block of West Cordes Road to investigate the death of an adult male, who apparently suffered a fatal gunshot wound inside the home.
Investigators questioned residents throughout the morning Saturday, but additional details were not immediately available.
It was not immediately clear whether anyone has been arrested in the shooting. Police have also not released the name of the victim.
Republic reporter Jason Pohl covers public safety. Follow... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...