Man holed up in Minneapolis hotel has warrant out of Arizona
MINNEAPOLIS — Police said they were negotiating Monday with a man who holed up for several hours in a hotel room on the University of Minnesota's Minneapolis campus after officers went there to do a welfare check and arrest him on a warrant for a nonviolent "white collar" crime out of Arizona.
University of Minnesota police Chief Matt Clark said the incident at the Graduate Minneapolis Hotel began in the early hours Monday. It continued Monday night.
Clark said there was one other person in the sixth-floor room with the suspect, but he declined to say whether the suspect was armed... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'