Man holed up in Minneapolis hotel has warrant out of Arizona
MINNEAPOLIS — Police said they were negotiating Monday with a man who holed up for several hours in a hotel room on the University of Minnesota's Minneapolis campus after officers went there to do a welfare check and arrest him on a warrant for a nonviolent "white collar" crime out of Arizona.
University of Minnesota police Chief Matt Clark said the incident at the Graduate Minneapolis Hotel began in the early hours Monday. It continued Monday night.
Clark said there was one other person in the sixth-floor room with the suspect, but he declined to say whether the suspect was armed... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki