Man in Afghan uniform kills 1 US soldier, 1 US civilian
KABUL, Afghanistan – NATO and an Afghan official say a man wearing an Afghan army uniform has killed a U.S. service member and an American civilian in the capital Kabul.
A NATO statement Wednesday said another U.S. service member and two U.S. civilians were also wounded and were in a stable condition.
Dawlat Waziri, spokesman for the Afghan defense ministry, said the attack took place inside a military base.
The NATO statement said the attacker was later killed. The victims were conducting duties as part of the larger NATO mission to train and advise the Afghan security services. An... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates