Man killed, 3 firefighters injured in house fire
WEST NEWBURY — Authorities say a man is dead and three firefighters have been injured after a fire at a Massachusetts home.
The flames broke out around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday in West Newbury, a town north of Boston. Crews contained it nearly two hours later. The home was destroyed.
An elderly man's body was found inside the home after the fire was extinguished. He is believed to be the homeowner. Officials haven't confirmed his identity.
Fire Chief Michael Dwyer says three firefighters were taken to a hospital with minor injuries from smoke inhalation.
The state fire marshal tells The Boston... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates