Man shot in leg while walking down Graysville street
An investigation is underway after a man was shot in Graysville early today.
The shooting happened just before 2 a.m. in the 200 block of 7th Street N.W. Jefferson County sheriff's deputies dispatched to the scene arrived to find the victim, an adult male, with a gunshot wound to the leg.
The victim, whose name hasn't been released, told deputies he was walking in the street when he was shot by an unknown person, according to the sheriff's office. He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No further information was available. The investigation is ongoing.
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes