Man shot in leg while walking down Graysville street
An investigation is underway after a man was shot in Graysville early today.
The shooting happened just before 2 a.m. in the 200 block of 7th Street N.W. Jefferson County sheriff's deputies dispatched to the scene arrived to find the victim, an adult male, with a gunshot wound to the leg.
The victim, whose name hasn't been released, told deputies he was walking in the street when he was shot by an unknown person, according to the sheriff's office. He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No further information was available. The investigation is ongoing.
- 13:46 White House celebrates birthday as Barron Trump turns 12
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...