Man shot in west Phoenix; police investigating
Phoenix police are investigating a shooting in west Phoenix that left a man wounded Thursday night.
Officers responded to a shooting near 67th Avenue and Encanto Boulevard about 9 p.m., police said.
They found a male victim with a non-life-threatening injury, police said.
The man was taken to a local hospital, police said. HIs condition was not immediately available.
Police said there were no witnesses.
Further details were not available and the investigation is ongoing, police said.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case