Man shot in west Phoenix; police investigating
Phoenix police are investigating a shooting in west Phoenix that left a man wounded Thursday night.
Officers responded to a shooting near 67th Avenue and Encanto Boulevard about 9 p.m., police said.
They found a male victim with a non-life-threatening injury, police said.
The man was taken to a local hospital, police said. HIs condition was not immediately available.
Police said there were no witnesses.
Further details were not available and the investigation is ongoing, police said.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today