Man shot, injured vacuuming minivan outside his home
A 41-year-old man was shot and seriously injured while vacuuming his minivan in front of his Dorchester home last night, witnesses and police said.
A witness who identified himself as the victim’s brother said he was inside their house about 5:40 p.m. when he heard gunshots.
“I grabbed the baby and ran to the back of the house,” he said. “Then I came outside and I saw my brother laid out, leaking. I ran back inside and got towels and blankets — anything I could find.”
Police said the victim, who they are not identifying, was on Dorchester Avenue when the shooter emerged at the corner of... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates