Man struck, dragged by golf cart at Waste Management Phoenix Open
A man was transported to a hospital in serious condition after being struck and dragged for more than 30 feet by a golf cart at the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Tuesday, officials said.
The Scottsdale Fire Department arrived at the driving range of TPC Scottsdale golf course on Tuesday, the second day of the annual tournament's weeklong events, officials said.
The Scottsdale Fire Paramedic bike teams used medical golf carts to respond to the driving range where the accident occurred, fire officials said.
The man was treated for injuries on his abdomen and back and taken to the... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today