Man struck, dragged by golf cart at Waste Management Phoenix Open
A man was transported to a hospital in serious condition after being struck and dragged for more than 30 feet by a golf cart at the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Tuesday, officials said.
The Scottsdale Fire Department arrived at the driving range of TPC Scottsdale golf course on Tuesday, the second day of the annual tournament's weeklong events, officials said.
The Scottsdale Fire Paramedic bike teams used medical golf carts to respond to the driving range where the accident occurred, fire officials said.
The man was treated for injuries on his abdomen and back and taken to the... read more
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans
- 08:33 Trump mad at law enforcement, lawmakers over Iran payment