Man waives speedy trial in missing family case
DELAND, Fla. -- A central Florida man who is accused of killing his wife and her young children has waived his right to a speedy trial.
Circuit Judge Margaret Hudson on Tuesday set a pretrial hearing for June 17.
Thirty-two-year-old Luis Toledo faces second-degree murder charges in the death of his 28-year-old Yessenia Suarez and two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of her children, 9-year-old Thalia Otto and 8-year-old Michael Otto. The children's bodies have not been found.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/OB18Zo ) reports that Toledo is a former gang member.... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...