Manslaughter suspect was drunk and speeding in crash that killed 19-year-old, records show
A Tennessee man is charged with manslaughter in a drunken Jackson County crash that killed a 19-year-old Bridgeport man.
Timothy Waylon Smith, 31, was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana when Brian Zacheriah Chance McCullough was killed on East Second Street in Stevenson, according to an indictment issued by a Jackson County grand jury. The crash occurred July 23, 2016 just after 4:30 a.m.
McCullough, a 19-year-old from Bridgeport, was a passenger in the 2000 Ford Explorer driven by Smith, according to a police crash report. Smith, of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, and a... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges