Manslaughter suspect was drunk and speeding in crash that killed 19-year-old, records show
A Tennessee man is charged with manslaughter in a drunken Jackson County crash that killed a 19-year-old Bridgeport man.
Timothy Waylon Smith, 31, was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana when Brian Zacheriah Chance McCullough was killed on East Second Street in Stevenson, according to an indictment issued by a Jackson County grand jury. The crash occurred July 23, 2016 just after 4:30 a.m.
McCullough, a 19-year-old from Bridgeport, was a passenger in the 2000 Ford Explorer driven by Smith, according to a police crash report. Smith, of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, and a... read more
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter