Manslaughter suspect was drunk and speeding in crash that killed 19-year-old, records show
A Tennessee man is charged with manslaughter in a drunken Jackson County crash that killed a 19-year-old Bridgeport man.
Timothy Waylon Smith, 31, was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana when Brian Zacheriah Chance McCullough was killed on East Second Street in Stevenson, according to an indictment issued by a Jackson County grand jury. The crash occurred July 23, 2016 just after 4:30 a.m.
McCullough, a 19-year-old from Bridgeport, was a passenger in the 2000 Ford Explorer driven by Smith, according to a police crash report. Smith, of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, and a... read more
- 00:43 Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
- 00:22 Birthday boy Zack Godley picks Diamondbacks up to lead win over Padres
- 00:08 Trash talk rules the day ahead of Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity...
- 22:00 'Family' and sense of 'brotherhood' has Diamondbacks picking up...
- 21:38 Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports...
- 20:07 Intriguing Arizona high school spring football story lines
- 18:07 The senators Trump will watch as the Pompeo confirmation fight unfolds
- 18:06 RHP Matt Koch earns another start in Diamondbacks rotation
- 17:27 Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a...
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US