Manslaughter suspect was drunk and speeding in crash that killed 19-year-old, records show
A Tennessee man is charged with manslaughter in a drunken Jackson County crash that killed a 19-year-old Bridgeport man.
Timothy Waylon Smith, 31, was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana when Brian Zacheriah Chance McCullough was killed on East Second Street in Stevenson, according to an indictment issued by a Jackson County grand jury. The crash occurred July 23, 2016 just after 4:30 a.m.
McCullough, a 19-year-old from Bridgeport, was a passenger in the 2000 Ford Explorer driven by Smith, according to a police crash report. Smith, of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, and a... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all