Manslaughter suspect was drunk and speeding in crash that killed 19-year-old, records show
A Tennessee man is charged with manslaughter in a drunken Jackson County crash that killed a 19-year-old Bridgeport man.
Timothy Waylon Smith, 31, was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana when Brian Zacheriah Chance McCullough was killed on East Second Street in Stevenson, according to an indictment issued by a Jackson County grand jury. The crash occurred July 23, 2016 just after 4:30 a.m.
McCullough, a 19-year-old from Bridgeport, was a passenger in the 2000 Ford Explorer driven by Smith, according to a police crash report. Smith, of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, and a... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston