Many metro Phoenix Millennials want to buy homes, but survey says it will take them 13 years
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Sean Coleman is a Millennial who has purchased a new condo at Contour On Campbell, currently under construction in central Phoenix. The condo market is heating up in the Valley of the Sun. Tom Tingle/azcentral.com
Many Millennial renters in metro Phoenix want to buy a home.
But they can’t afford a 20 percent down payment, and it will take them more than a decade to come up with it, according to a new survey.
It's no revelation that Millennials are caught between rising rents and home prices. Just ask any young Valley renter who is trying to save to buy.
The... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...