Many metro Phoenix Millennials want to buy homes, but survey says it will take them 13 years
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Sean Coleman is a Millennial who has purchased a new condo at Contour On Campbell, currently under construction in central Phoenix. The condo market is heating up in the Valley of the Sun. Tom Tingle/azcentral.com
Many Millennial renters in metro Phoenix want to buy a home.
But they can’t afford a 20 percent down payment, and it will take them more than a decade to come up with it, according to a new survey.
It's no revelation that Millennials are caught between rising rents and home prices. Just ask any young Valley renter who is trying to save to buy.
The... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings