March Madness bracketology projections: Will ASU basketball make NCAA Tournament field?
CLOSE Bobby Hurley discusses the Sun Devils’ 84-83 loss to Stanford at Wells Fargo Arena on Saturday. With the loss, ASU finishes 20-10 in the regular season, and 8-10 in conference play.
ASU basketball is in a precarious position for the NCAA Tournament entering the Pac-12 Tournament, according to the latest projections for March Madness.
Bobby Hurley's Sun Devils are down to a No. 11 seed in the Midwest entering their game Wednesday against Colorado, according to ESPN's Joe Lunardi in Bracketology.
Lunardi has ASU facing No. 6 seed Nevada in Dallas in the first round of the NCAA... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat