March Madness bracketology projections: Will ASU basketball make NCAA Tournament field?
CLOSE Bobby Hurley discusses the Sun Devils’ 84-83 loss to Stanford at Wells Fargo Arena on Saturday. With the loss, ASU finishes 20-10 in the regular season, and 8-10 in conference play.
ASU basketball is in a precarious position for the NCAA Tournament entering the Pac-12 Tournament, according to the latest projections for March Madness.
Bobby Hurley's Sun Devils are down to a No. 11 seed in the Midwest entering their game Wednesday against Colorado, according to ESPN's Joe Lunardi in Bracketology.
Lunardi has ASU facing No. 6 seed Nevada in Dallas in the first round of the NCAA... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...