Maryland Governor shows off scars after cancer surgery
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is showing off his battle scars in what he says is his second successful fight against cancer.
The governor sent out a selfie Wednesday on Twitter showing two surgical scars on his forehead. The accompanying text read "Larry 2, Cancer 0."
Hogan, a Republican, announced last month that he had two patches of basal-cell and squamous-cell skin cancer on his face. He characterized the cancer as non-serious, and noted that it wasn't melanoma, which can be more aggressive.
The governor said the cancer was the result of sun damage from a... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House