Massachusetts boy in danger of losing arm after dog bite
Westfield, Mass. - Authorities say an 8-year-old Massachusetts boy is in danger of losing his arm after being bitten by the family dog.Police say the Westfield boy was taken to a Westfield hospital after being bitten Tuesday afternoon, then was transported to a Springfield hospital for additional surgery in an attempt to save the arm, which suffered damage to the brachial artery.
Animal control officer Kenneth Frazer says the boy's parents told him that doctors are not sure the arm can be saved.
The Westfield News reports that the boy was bitten on the upper arm as he was letting the... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it