Massachusetts boy in danger of losing arm after dog bite
Westfield, Mass. - Authorities say an 8-year-old Massachusetts boy is in danger of losing his arm after being bitten by the family dog.Police say the Westfield boy was taken to a Westfield hospital after being bitten Tuesday afternoon, then was transported to a Springfield hospital for additional surgery in an attempt to save the arm, which suffered damage to the brachial artery.
Animal control officer Kenneth Frazer says the boy's parents told him that doctors are not sure the arm can be saved.
The Westfield News reports that the boy was bitten on the upper arm as he was letting the... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft