Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown