Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal
- 13:22 Legendary high school football coach Jesse Parker dies
- 10:24 Trump fires off volley of angry tweets on Russia probe