Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 15:42 Energy Secretary Rick Perry's father dies at 92
- 15:41 Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- 15:41 Florida eye doctor guilty on all counts of Medicare fraud
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil