Matt Damon on 'Manchester by the Sea' and the future of movies
The Sundance sensation "Manchester by the Sea," which sold for $10 million to Amazon Studios last January, had a long road to the big screen. Matt Damon originally was going to direct the picture, which would star John Krasinski. But as they waited for Kenneth Lonergan to finish a script, schedules shifted. Damon was going to direct and star. Then Damon was going to star, with Lonergan in the directing chair. In the end, the script found its way to Casey Affleck, who is generating Oscar buzz for playing Lee, a lonely janitor who moves home to the North Shore of Massachusetts after... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates