Matt Kenseth wins at New Hampshire as Kevin Harvick runs out of gas
LOUDON, N.H. — A look at all the results and action from Sunday’s Chase for the Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
WINNER: Matt Kenseth passed Kevin Harvick with three laps to go as Harvick ran out of gas trying to stretch his fuel to the finish to earn the victory after finishing 42nd in the first race of the Chase last weekend at Chicagoland Speedway.
“We had to be there to win it," Kenseth said. "We had to pit that one time today and (crew chief) Jason’s (Ratcliff) like 'it’s fine, relax.' We made it to the front faster I thought. I was giving Kevin everything I... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...