Matt Kenseth wins at New Hampshire as Kevin Harvick runs out of gas
LOUDON, N.H. — A look at all the results and action from Sunday’s Chase for the Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
WINNER: Matt Kenseth passed Kevin Harvick with three laps to go as Harvick ran out of gas trying to stretch his fuel to the finish to earn the victory after finishing 42nd in the first race of the Chase last weekend at Chicagoland Speedway.
“We had to be there to win it," Kenseth said. "We had to pit that one time today and (crew chief) Jason’s (Ratcliff) like 'it’s fine, relax.' We made it to the front faster I thought. I was giving Kevin everything I... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike