Mattingly says Crawford injury not serious
SYDNEY -- Los Angeles manager Don Mattingly says he doesn't expect a right shoulder injury to Dodgers left fielder Carl Crawford during a minor league game Tuesday to be serious.
Mattingly, in Sydney with the Dodgers for their two-game Major League Baseball opening series against the Arizona Diamondbacks, said Wednesday at Sydney Cricket Ground that no MRI exams or other scans were scheduled "but that could change."
Crawford is one of four Dodgers left behind at Camelback Ranch in Phoenix because his fiancee is about to give birth.
Mattingly said "it sounds like he had a... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance