Mayors bet local treats on Ohio State-Dayton game
DAYTON, Ohio -- The mayors of Columbus and Dayton are making a friendly bet on the NCAA men's basketball tournament matchup between Ohio State and Dayton.
A statement from the mayors says they're wagering locally made treats on the teams' Thursday afternoon game in Buffalo, N.Y.
Backing the Flyers, Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley bet a basket of snacks that includes Esther Price chocolates and Buckeye Vodka.
Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman jokes that he'll be happy to make Whaley a martini from his winnings if the Buckeyes are victorious. Should Ohio State lose, Coleman will owe Whaley an assortment... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'