McDowell Mountain Music Festival 2016 guide: From Beck, Kid Cudi to top Arizona draws
The McDowell Mountain Music Festival has lined up an amazing assortment of talent this weekend, March 11-13.
Friday’s bill is topped by Beck, who picked up Album of the Year at last year’s Grammys for the introspective majesty of “Morning Phase,” and Animal Collective. Saturday offers a headlining set by Kid Cudi with Porter Robinson and GRiZ, and Sunday’s bill is headlined by the Avett Brothers and Gary Clark Jr.
Here’s a guide to the main-stage acts and the second-stage headliners. The second stage also is packed with acts you’d do well not to miss, including touring acts and locals.... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...